A large number of skin companies are making peels which can be used easily at home. You need to know that at home peels or in office peels works best for you and in fact have the same effect as that at a spa or salon.
Basically the peels consist of AHA (alpha hydroxyl acids) or BHA (beta hydroxyl acids). They also contain salicylic acid, lactic acid as well as glycolic acid.
- These peels are said to be more effective than other cosmetics because they work in a different way and in fact in a fast way than other cosmetics.
You just need to cleanse your face with a good cleanser and pat dry with a soft towel.
Apply a thin coating of the peel on your face and leave it for around 15 minutes.
At times you might feel a burning or tingling sensation once you have applied the peel but it is just for a few minutes.
- After this, just remove the peel and apply a moisturising lotion to your face. Basically the peel kits come with a moisturising lotion which you can apply after removing the peel.
- At Home Peels (beautycareforwomen.blogspot.com)
- Fight Facial Aging with Chemical Peels, Laser Resurfacing and Dermabrasion (aboutplasticsurgery.com)
- Facial Peels FAQ (aboutplasticsurgery.com)